Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hero in the Highlands by Suzanne Enoch



Gabriel can be defensive at times and I love it when Fiona brings it out in him, “what? So now I can’t have a woman if I outrank her? That’s ridiculous. And you’re not my employee, anyway.” Some of the conversations that go on between these two, not to mention the caveman side of Gabriel:
                   That stopped her in her tracks. “I beg yer pardon?” She turned around. “Why have ye been kissing me if ye think I’m with someone else?”
                    For a moment his expression didn’t seem at all amused. “Because if there is someone, you might want to warn him.”
                   “Aboot what?”
                    “That I don’t share. That’s me, being civilized.”
I enjoyed this book, I loved Gabriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment