Friday, May 27, 2016

Bound to the Bounty Hunter by Hayson Manning




Harlan is just always full of surprises, "her eyes widened when he reached for the sheet and wiped cum off his stomach. “I told you, you were hot; I jacked off while you got off.” Her mouth dropped open." Japan's arguments are always compelling ones, “I’d rather be in a safe room, effing you on the bed, in the shower, and on the couch after having watched you get off with a vibrator. I’ll be able to fall asleep with you curled into me, knowing you’re safe.” Her eyes went wider, and she sucked air through her teeth. “So, the room’s on me. I think we’ll both come out winners.” Harlan has some weird turn-ons, “watching you hog-tie a man gets me hard.” I loved this book, there was never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment