Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Devil and the Deep by Julie Ann Walker





The conversations Bran and Maddy have:
                              “I’m not a sex addict!!” he whispered impatiently.                                    She turned her head and narrowed her eyes. “How can you be sure? Have you ever consulted a professional?”
                             He blew out a huge, windy sigh and she could tell he was hanging on to his patience by a thin, red hair. “I am not a sex addict,” he insisted...
I freakin' loved Marry, she was so entertaining, “wow!” she said, catching her top lip between her teeth. His ***k jumped at the sight, bobbing unabashedly in front of him. “I think you just set a land speed record for droppin’ trou.” I really liked this book just loved Bran and Maddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment