Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Perfect Fit by Jenna Sutton




Zeke is an odd one, he tries to do the right thing, or what he thinks is right and it ends up being wrong. I liked the relationship between Margo and Zeke, the girl knows how to voice her opinions:
                    She huffed in obvious frustration. “Because I’m in your bed, Zeke, and you haven’t even noticed that I’m almost naked.”                             Glancing down, he eyed her breasts. Her tight black camisole barely contained the plump mounds.
                   “I noticed,” he assured her.
At times Zeke would rather show Margo his answers to questions then speak, “that’s a good question.” He took her hand and pressed it against his zipper. “Here’s your answer.” I liked this book I loved Zeke.

No comments:

Post a Comment