Monday, March 28, 2016

Demon Hunting With a Dixie Deb by Lexi George





The men in this series are always protective, Sassy's man Grim is no different, "the flicker of amusement on Grim’s face vanished. “Direct me to this Joel. I will tear him limb from limb.” These men are not...particularly civilized, so it always entertaining to see their actions, the way they speak, and their overall nature, "Sassy laughed. Grim closed the space between them in a blur of movement. “That is a lovely sound.” His gruff voice danced along her nerve endings. “I would hear it again.” I do love the way Grim gives compliments, “I should like them better off you,” he said. “Were you mine, I would have you. Here. Now. On this surface you call a counter.” I really loved Grim, “Sassy, I would make amends for taking you with such haste earlier, but I am only flesh and blood. When you look at me with such wanton delight, you make me forget my good intentions.” I really loved this book and I'm so looking forward to the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment