Monday, March 28, 2016

All I Ever Wanted by Katrina Mills





Kinsley is quite the little firecracker, “don’t you judge me! You’re inked up more than the Human Canvas I saw at ‘Ripley’s Believe it or Not’ last year! He had a lot of piercings too, and his tongue was slit up the middle like a snake. He could even hold a pen with it. I got his autograph.” Bass and Kinsley have some hot, melting chemistry going on:
                           “Nothing here. I was hoping to get you back home and do it there.” With the condom all the way on, she wrapped her hand around it and placed it at the ready.
                          “Would you prefer to stop and wait until then?” she asked sweetly.
                        “Eff that. I’m taking you home and effing you there too.”
Bass has quite the distracting qualities, “damn it, Bastian. How am I supposed to shoot when your hand is down my pants?” I really liked this book, I loved Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment