Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Phoenix Reborn by J.D. Tyler




With certain authors I don't read blurbs to book as J.D. is one of those authors I started reading and didn't realize this was m/m I don't read this genre but because I seriously love this author I made a go of it, I was pleasantly surprised to like the book does this mean I'll read other m/m books probably not but I really loved Nix and Noah and some of their light hearted moments:
                 “I was trying to figure out if I should get the door for you,” he confessed. Noah smiled.
               “At the risk of sounding sexist, I’m not a girl, man. I can get my own door, but thanks.”    
              Nix laughed. “Glad we got that one out of the way.”
             “Several hundred to go.” His mate sounded pretty cheerful about the prospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment