Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sabin by A.M. Hargrove

                                     


Sabin is an interesting man and I fell in love with him right off, especially the way he compliments his woman after sex, “he’s under my command. He will do as I ask. And Serena, have I told you how magnificent you were?” We’re still embracing each other. I tilt her chin up with a finger and smile at her. “You pleased me very much.” Then I kiss her." Serena is not a shy girl:
                       “Finally. I’m famished.” She plops down on the side of the bed and grabs a fork.
                       “Are you going to eat naked?”
                       “Yeah,” she answers, her mouth full. “Is that a problem?”
                     “Yes, it is.” I glance down at my ***k and her gaze follows mine.
                       She sets her fork down. “Did I do that?”
Sabin can be sweet at times but other times the boy can be a tad bit forceful with his words, “of course I like you naked! Christ, Serena, I’ve effed you every way but sideways. No, I take that back. I’ve effed you sideways, too. I can’t think straight when you’re naked. Now put on some effing clothes!”  I loved this book I can't wait for the other boys to get their stories, their personalities made for an interesting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment