Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hell's Geek by Eve Langlais

                            



Dex he was funny he was always entertaining me no matter what situation he was in, “no, this is my way of saying your knee is uncomfortably close to my manparts.” Dex knows how to make his girl all warm and fuzzy, “don’t worry,” he muttered. “I can’t seem to take my eyes off your a**.” Being a warrior didn’t mean she didn’t feel a spurt of warmth at his words." Dex's mom was a hoot, “what’s wrong, baby? You sound upset,” his mother said, perusing him with false innocence. “If I’m going to have to tolerate you taking up with a heathen, then I should know what shenanigans you’re getting into so I can properly brag to my woman’s group. Do you know how jealous Bettina is going to be when she hears about this? You do a mother proud,” his mom said, dabbing at the corners of her eyes with her apron." I love this series it always entertains me.

No comments:

Post a Comment