Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Healed by the Dragon: Parts 1-4 by Jessie Donovan

                               


PART ONE:
This is the one I've been waiting for, Finn and Ara's book, and I was not disappointed in how it started Finn is still a huge flirt, "Finn’s Scottish accent filled her ear. “I see your flashing dragon eyes, Arabella. If your dragon ever wants to come out to play, I’ll be first in line.” Finn's dragon is an impatient thing, "I’m a dragon. I don’t care about anticipation. I want to kiss Arabella and when she is ready , I also want to eff her." I'm so eager to get to part two.
PART TWO:
The thought of another male touching his woman brings out the animal inside him, "growling, he brought his face an inch closer . “Then I can’t guarantee that male’s safety.” Finn that boy drives a hard bargain at times, “give me permission to look at your body and I’ll keep quiet,” Finn answered. She raised an eyebrow and he added, “Well, for a little while, at least.” Each part of this book gets better and better.
PART THREE:
Once Ara gets a taste of her man's goods the woman can't get enough, “I need a bloody second, woman, or I’ll take you right now. Is that what you want?” When Finn is at the will of his woman and horny he'll agree to anything, "never blinking, Finn answered, “Of course I effing agree. I’ve been dreaming of this for months.” Finn's threats are really sexy, "Finn’s eyes flashed to slits. “Mention my ***k again, and I’ll throw you over my shoulder and carry you off to my bed.” With each installment of this series, the sexual frustration keeps heating up.
PART FOUR:
Finn knows how to work his woman over nice and good, “thank eff, because I’m beyond tired. It’s going to take days of hot baths to ease the soreness between my legs.” Finn is not shy about voicing his wants, "I wish we could spend the rest of our lives like this, just snogging in the open. Sex would be fantastic too . I'd love to see the sun caress your skin as you leaned against a tree and I took you from behind." Each couple gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment