Thursday, July 30, 2015

Impossible by Laurel Ulen Curtis



Coleman was a sweet guy, “Roni, I don’t want you to be sorry for claiming me, I just want you to be sincere while you’re doin’ it,” he said, his voice dripping with hope filled sincerity." There are times Roni has to go to extremes to get her man to listen, "so I settled for a purple nurple instead, grabbing his nipple and twisting it into submission. “Ouch, ouch, ouch!” he squealed as he pushed off of me and jumped off the bed. “You’re cruel, Banty!” Coleman is not a shy boy when it comes to what's in his mind, “jacking off while imagining you is getting a little stale. I need to taste the real effin’ thing.” I liked this book Roni and Coleman were perfect for each other a little dysfunctional at times but perfect for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment