Thursday, June 25, 2015

The 2014 R.L. Mathewson Chronicle Collection by R.L. Mathewson



LMFAO even when all the characters get together it's pure chaos not that I would expect anything anything else haha, “oh, because writing about Pytes, vampires and shifters that lick their own a**es are somehow better than ghosts?” Trevor asked, not even bothering to hide his snort of disbelief." Haley that girl kills me, “I just wanted to let you know that I was pregnant and to let you know that we needed to stop at a store on the way home tonight and pick up some milk,” Haley said brightly while the class stared at her in utter shock as he struggled to catch his breath." I really love when authors do updates on their characters to see how they're doing I loved this book and seeing what was going on and some behind the scenes things.

No comments:

Post a Comment