Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Major Misconduct by Kelly Jamieson



Marc is a typical man and isn't shy, “no. I’ll do it. Give me a minute.” He took a few steps to a chair in the corner of the room and grabbed the jeans he’d been wearing earlier. He pulled them up over his boxers, shoving a hand inside them to unselfconsciously adjust himself." Lovey has sass and I loved her for it, “what?” She looked up from her phone. “You don’t want me dating hockey players. You apparently don’t want me dating anyone. Would it make you feel better if I told you Jillian’s a lesbian and she and I are dating?” Sweet Jesus the man has stamina, “you, um . . . seem like you could go again already.” She wriggled her hips beneath him." Marc seems to have a one track mind at times, “forget pizza,” Marc gasped. “Just want to eff you.” I loved this book and I'm looking forward to the other players getting their own books.

No comments:

Post a Comment