Saturday, June 27, 2015

Blade Dance by D.L. McDermott



Finn is the type of man who will spoil his woman immensley, “most people aren’t retaining a cook, a housekeeper , and a wine steward on salary with nothing for them to do until the foundation is repaired,” said Finn, lifting the cover on the platter at the center of the table. “Chateaubriand for two, carrots, potatoes, and I expect there is crème brûlée for dessert. Mrs. Friary is a creature of habit.” He's also the type of man that doesn't beat around the bush, “I do,” he said. “Pent up desire. Unnaturally pent up. When was the last time you had a good, long, slow eff, one that really satisfied you?” Finn was just seriously entertaining, “I think you know that I did. Or at least I hope that my performance was suitably enthusiastic.” He licked his lips. “You seemed to enjoy it.” She flushed once more. “I intend to do it again later. With some variations I hope will please you.” Finn just doesn't want another male touching his woman, “no,” said Finn, immediately. “You’re not touching her thighs, inner or outer . An armband, just below the shoulder is discreet enough.” this book was entertaining, I enjoyed Finn and the other characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment