Monday, April 27, 2015

Wolf Trouble by Paige Tyler



Xander is quite the protective boy, "did he hurt you?” Xander interrupted before she could get to the part about her nails bleeding." I liked that Khaki could surprise Xander, "he’d walked in on his one and only female teammate, gawked at her almost naked body for who knew how long, and she didn’t seem the least bit upset." When the truth came out I was jumping for joy, "probably, especially since I’m your squad leader,” he said just as softly. “But if it makes you feel any better, I’ve been thinking about doing more than just dancing with you.” She laughed, wiggling against the bulge in his jeans." Khaki for being a new werewolf has quite the control over her teeth and body, "he chuckled. “I seem to remember you having pretty good control over it when you were giving me a blow job. Trust me, I noticed." I loved this book I loved that Khaki wasn't a damsel in distress and gave as good as she got.

No comments:

Post a Comment