Thursday, April 23, 2015

True Devotion by Liora Blake



I loved this book there was humor and Simon who can be cocky, "no need to crucify me just because you got caught eating me up with your eyes, baby. I didn’t mind one bit." He's one of those men that don't like when their women sneak out of bed in the middle of the night, "which required you to get dressed and leave? Maybe you didn’t notice, but I have running water. You just needed to trot your a** out to the kitchen and turn the tap on. Then get back in bed with me." He's a take charge kind of guy when it comes to protection , "are you on something? We can’t have any little Simons and Devons running around yet." He doesn't mind asking the hard questions, "on a scale of one to ten, how screwed up is it that all I want to do right now is eff like mad until we’re both dizzy and covered in sweat?" He can be a little kid at times, "with a little grin, he waits for me to give him a nod. “Can I screw you over the back of my dirt bike sometime?" I really loved this book it kept me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment