Friday, April 24, 2015

Savor by Alyssa Rose Ivy



Jared and Vera's relationship is interesting neither have a modesty bone in their body they're perfectly comfortable being naked around each other:
             He undid his shorts and stepped out of them. Followed by his boxers. “Are you sure?”
            “You’re good looking.” And huge. I kept that part to myself, but I’m sure my expression gave me away.
The conversations these two have are just intriguing:
           "Big d***s?” He grinned. “Glad you approve.”
           “Shut up. My mom’s coming.”
           “You are the one who brought up my d*** first.”
            “To make a point."
I think these two thrive off the comfort they give each other and the attention Jared sometimes a little too much, "her eyes ran up and down my body. I didn’t mind one bit. “I don’t generally want to have sex with my friends." I love this series I'm always eager for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment