Thursday, April 30, 2015

How to Marry a Royal Highlander by Vanessa Kelly



Alec is a jealous sort, "the notion of Edie in another man’s arms made him want to commit several acts of mayhem. “Did he hurt you?” he growled." He likes to point out things to his woman, "you seemed to care a great deal the other night, when you called me a great Scottish oaf and stomped away from me. And you’ve barely uttered two words to me since." He's not shy, nope not at all, "she crossed her arms over her chest. “Of course I’m not! But in your case, one could hardly fail to miss it . . . that.” Her words, coupled with her reluctantly fascinated gaze, had the predictable effect. Repressing a sigh, he turned his back to her and adjusted himself." He's quite the suave man, "mm, you on the floor isn’t such a bad thought,” he said, ignoring her objection. One big hand curled around her thigh. “Especially if I’m there with you. Even better, on top of you." Edie doesn't listen to her man she puts herself in harms way to save him, "what the hell are you doing here?” he growled, his free arm going around her waist. “I told you to wait in your room." I enjoyed this book I loved Alec and Edie.

No comments:

Post a Comment