Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Opposite of Wild by Kylie Gilmore




Ryan's family I knew right off the bat was going to entertain me especially his gran, "Ryan couldn’t believe his eyes. Gran wearing leather chaps in a Harley shop, talking about her a**. It was a living nightmare." Being a detective means Ryan always is on his 'A' game and notices everything, "you seem so…uptight,” he said. She stiffened and took a step back. “But I know you were checking me out when I was mowing.” He's persistent and keeps at things until he gets what he wants, “for someone that doesn’t want to have dinner with me, you’ve had lunch and now breakfast,” he said. “How about dinner tonight?” Liz's manner come through in all situations especially when sneaking out after sex, "unfailingly proper and polite, even after a hot tangle between the sheets. He smiled. They weren’t done yet." Liz has everything but the kitchen sink in her purse and Ryan enjoyed seeing what she had it got him thinking, "some shiny foil caught his eye. Did Liz pack condoms? He got hard thinking about it and considered the back seat again." I really liked this book and can't wait to read more in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment