Saturday, March 21, 2015

Love on the Ledge by Zoraida Córdova




Hayden he is such a gentlemen and at times I loved that other times I wanted him to not be one, "wow,” he says, his eyes taking their time from my toes, up my legs , and settle on my face. “Um, I can take the couch. I just wanted to make sure you didn’t need anything else." I just really loved Hayden, "it’s important to you too.” He holds the wooden box between us. I’d much rather have his wood between us. “After that, you can have your way with me." I loved one scene irredeemAbly nd Hayden so much:
             I swallow and place a wet kiss on his exhausted d***. “Look, it’s going back to sleep.”
             Hayden chuckles. “Not while you’re around."
I loved it when they were together and really happy. I enjoyed this book I can't wait to.see whose up next in this series



No comments:

Post a Comment