Sunday, March 22, 2015

Calmly, Carefully, Completely by Tammy Falkner



This is one series I love dearly and it's Pete's turn and I loved that boy he's very generous, "I like it when you touch me ,” he says. “You can do it any time you want." I loved the chemistry these two had, "but when I kiss you , it’s going to be because you have a thing for me that’s as big as the thing I have for you.” I can’t help it. I look toward his lap. He chuckles. “Yeah, that too,” he says with a laugh." I loved how affectionate he was, "I pat her butt. “We need to get you dressed,” I say, encouraging her with a squeeze to climb off me." I loved Reagan I thought she was perfect for Pete, "Her fingers wrap around my d***, and she groans. “I’m not sure this can fit inside me,” she warns." I enjoyed this book so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment