Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Blue Streak by Jules Barnard



Love the cover, loved the characters Nessa she was an okay character for me at times I thought she was just needy well not needy but whined a lot maybe that was right word either she during some scenes didn't sit well with me I thought she should have been a tad more assertive but I got where she was coming from, "Different. As in not good enough to be more. Not good enough to be family. Just not good enough. I get it, Zach." There was one scene when she put assertiveness forward that surprised both me and Zach and that's when just really started liking her character, "I didn’t think you were gonna skinny-dip. Christ.” He scrubs a wet hand down his face." Zach has his own assertiveness when it comes to a certain part of Nessa's body, "He reaches down and grabs my a**. “I’ve wanted to do that since the day I met you.” He kneads the curve, then slides his palm up and down as if mapping it out. “I own this a**." I enjoyed this book and it's characters I can't wait to see what's to come for this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment