Thursday, February 19, 2015

Maverick by Juliana Stone


Charlie knows how to tempt her man, "I came out because I was pi**ed off and I had no intention of having sex with you, but I gotta say, Rick." Again, the way she rolled her R's made him crazy. "You look damn good without a shirt and it's been way too long since I've had anything close to good, hot sex." Rick, Charlie is learning her man can't get enough when she gives him a taste, "when he nuzzled the spot just under her ear, she shuddered and pushed at him. "Oh my god, you're like a machine." Charlie she's sassy, feisty, and I loved her attitude, "yes we had sex four times." Her mouth twitched.the blowjob was complimentary." Rick he's a blunt one not one of those men who hold in those feelings, "I'm here, Charlie, because I love you and that voicemail you sent me really pi**ed me the eff off." I enjoyed this book so damn much I think it's my favorite one in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment