Thursday, January 22, 2015

Stupid Boy by Cindy Miles


I really wished I had read the first book in this series because these characters were lovable and really intriguing. Kane is a lot to take in, "I guess you sort of drive me crazy," he finally responded. "I wasn't following you, Harper. I saw you leaving the cafe." He looked at me over his shoulder, sipped his coffee, then shrugged. His mouth lifted in a half-grin, and his eyes simmered. "Then I followed you." Harper has him by the balls I mean that boy is in over his head, "...I want you to." I was gone then; just four words, and I was effin' gone." Kane is a confident man that sometimes doesn't mind letting his body do the talking, "she whopped me with a pillow. "I'm serious!" Then her eyes looked down. Saw my arousal. "Whoa," she gasped." As I stated before I really wished I had read the first book in the series, the characters are so fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment