Saturday, January 31, 2015

One Percenter by D.R. Graham


Ti I loved that girl she was bada** she stood up for herself no matter who she was up against, "I freaked out because you were trying to hide the fact that you have a wh*** at your house on a night when you didn't expect me to come over." Aiden I was team him all through the book although I enjoyed Leland, "so if I do the math and divide the one year he waited by three to account for your age now, that equals four months. Then we halve it because it's not your first time. That equals two months." He grins at me, proud of his negotiation skills. "We're not rushing anything. We're good to go." But Aiden I kept hoping Ti and him would pull their heads out of their a**es and work s*** out and I'm so glad how it turned out. I loved the chemistry Ti and Aiden had:
        "If you break that promise I will stab out."
        He pats my leg. "You might need to get your anger management problem treated by a professional." 
I really enjoyed this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment