Friday, January 23, 2015

Last to Know by Micalea Smeltzer


Maddox is a very likable boy, "you definitely were. It's okay. You can look, but no touching below the belt...yet." I gaped at him. He did not just say that. He laughed, continuing to play with me. "I like to know girls a little better before I unleash the beast. It might scare them." He's an upfront boy, and likes to speak his mind, "that, my dear Emma, would require a sex change," he pointed a finger at me, "and I'm quite happy with my member. It's impressive, I assure you." The other band members were quite entertaining you have the mysterious Hayes, the moody bad-boy Mathias and then the over-dramatic but highly entertaining Ezra who can sometimes overreact over things, "oh, God! Did I break her nose?" Ezra Exclaimed, echoing my question." I'm really looking forward to the other boys having books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment