Thursday, January 22, 2015

Honeytrap by Crystal Green


I'm going to have to admit the blurb scared me a bit but honestly I had nothing to worry about. Micah he was a real charmer, "I'd like to tell you I have no idea what an Oprah is, but no one escapes her. Not even in a repair shop." Shelby I get why that girl's cautious but when she care she cares deep, "without thinking, I reached up to touch his face. He shied. "You act like you've never seen a shiner before. Damn, Shelby, this really is nothing." I really liked what Shelby and Micah had going:
   "Is everything ultimately about sex with you?" I asked.
    "I can't help my testosterone." 
Micah was charming in his own way, "can't stand here getting blue balls with you all day. I've got a job to do for my girl." Micah's cousins caught my interest and so didn't Shelby's friends I can't wait to see what this series brings and I can't wait to read more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment