Thursday, January 29, 2015

Gerard's Quest by Evie Knight


I liked Gerard that boy is a naughty talker, "breaking the kiss, he grabbed her hand and guided her to his hardened c***. "It's been a long year and I want to be inside you so much it hurts." He cupped her sex; her heat slipped through the think fabric of her dress, branding his palm. "Soon, I'm going to make love to you again. Until then," he traced her lips with the tip of his tongue, "Jules, don't let another man touch you." He has a little jealousy issue, "yes. Aidan effing Judd. a.ka. AJ." Gerard raked a hand through his hair. "What are you doing Jules? Don't you know who he is or do I need to give you a list of his crimes?" I love the promises he makes to his woman, "when I say I'll eff your a**, I mean it." Gerard squeezed her a**. "But I won't do it until you're ready, until you want me to." I liked this book a little action and adventure was mixed in with the romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment