Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs


This book was alright, I hadn't read any of the other books in this series, so I had no clue what was going on, but it wasn't hard to figure it out or catch up so that's always a plus where I'm concerned. I liked Charles and Anna, I basically focused more on the romance aspect than the adventure of problems that these two go through because well I like romance. I liked how Charles was a worry wart about his woman, "Charles liked children. She knew he liked children. Why did he panic over the thought of their child?" I also liked that Charles he's whipped when it comes to his woman and he's possessive and wants everyone to know she's his, "his preference was for jewelry- which, as his da pointed out, was sort of marking his territory for the other males in the vicinity." I liked this book, it was a lot of action and not so much romance so I was a tad bit disappointed in that aspect but other than that it was a good read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment