Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Blindsided by Emma Hart


I loved this book I think it's the best Emma has ever written I've read mostly all her books minus a couple and this one if by far the most entertaining, I think this series is going to do extremely well. Corey he's an a** and he's infatuated with Leah's, "Leah saunters over to a free table, and my eyes drop to her a**. Damn. That dress really does hug it effing incredibly." Seriously if that boy has any chance to touch it he will, "did you seriously just run up behind me and slap me on my butt?" I shriek, my eyes widening. "You pig!" Obviously Leah does not feel the same way Corey does about his a** touching. For Corey working hard for something isn't well something he's had to do so his thoughts on working to getting his affections returned from Leah is...well very man-like, "she's the hardest eff I've ever had to work for, so she better be the best." Corey isn't shy and he's blunt and raw:
         She glares at me. "What are you doing?"
         "Adjusting my balls," I reply, tickling just behind her knee.
The boy can only take so much, and Leah is a strong-willed woman so the back and forth these two play was amusing and entertaining, "no. Just put your clothes on, for eff's sake, or I'll be driving nowhere except into you." The boy has an answer for everything, "look, babe. If I wake up with your t** in my hand you can bet your hot little butt that my c*** is gonna wake the eff up, too."  I can't wait for the next book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment