Friday, January 30, 2015

Alluring Ink by Ranae Rose


I didn't like Crystal in the last book, I kind of thought I'd hate her in this one as well but the girl has redeemed herself and I found myself liking her a lot. Dylan obviously you have to love these Inked men Ranae writes the books that way, "he would've gladly eaten cardboard for dinner if it meant getting to spend time with Crystal." He's not like other men he doesn't shy away from the fact that Crystal is a single mom, and he was really sweet, "I want to see you whenever and however you'd like. I hope that'll eventually mean more than lunch." I liked that Crystal worked him so much that he needed to generally adjust himself all the time, "he groaned. "eff, Crystal. I want you so bad it hurts." He had to adjust his d*** so that his zipper wasn't pressing against it." I love this series and I'm hoping that new characters will be introduced or a spin off series will start I just don't want to see it end.

No comments:

Post a Comment