Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Pleasure Principle by Jane O'Reilly


I liked Ethan's book but I loved Cal's more, he had more personality and Verity that girl knows how to boost a man's ego without realizing it, "God, that's a big c***." Those words must have come from me. They can't have come from anyone else, because there isn't anyone else here. I can't stop looking at it. "It's very long." Cal is Cal the way he explains things humors me, "I like looking a p***y," he says. "I like looking at p***y that's got c*** in it, especially if it's mine. And I'd particularly like to see my c*** in your p***y." He doesn't hold back he's completely blunt, "because I like you," he says. "And because I'd quite like to eff you some more." I can't wait to see what this author comes up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment