Sunday, December 28, 2014

Outlaw's Kiss by Nicole Snow


Brass he is one of those men who likes his woman hands on, "you know how to do this right? Put it on. I won't pass up any excuse to get your hands on my d*** again." He's also very hands on when it comes to his woman, "what time does Jackie come home?" I asked, digging my fingers into her round a**. God damn. I'd never, ever get tired of it." Like all bikers he's not very sharing when it comes to his woman, "I'm not the sharing kind of guy. Instinct tells me to rip another dude's d*** off if he even looks at what's mine, you know that?" Even though I liked Brass I actually prefer my Prairie men. I can't wait to see what Nicole comes up with next she's an always read for me and I honestly don't see that changing any time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment