Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Forever his Baby by Morgana Phoenix


Honestly I'm not sure why I was nervous going into this book, this author always does an outstanding job, I think it was the blurb the way I read it, the blurb made it sound like a love triangle but that was not the case and I was really pleased with that. There was no competition on whether I was Team Cole or Team Sloan from page one it was Team Sloan, the man may be a dark, and broody S.O.B. at times but he's honorable and will do anything to protect his family, "he's my blood," Sloan said very slowly, very carefully. "And I take care of what's mine, Lily." Once Lily and Sloan got on the same page the ball got to rolling and it was a fun journey with these two, "his hands replaced hers on her hips and he lifted her onto the table. The cup of pens toppled over. Pens spilled to the floor. Neither noticed. "I'm saying you've never looked so sexy." I hadn't really noticed any sex scenes from this author's books before or I should say I can't remember reading any and she did a great job with the intimacy with Lily and Sloan, "do you feel that?" He ground the outline of his erection into the stiff seam of her pants and earned a throat moan in return. "The only thing I care about is getting that inside of you." I'm hoping this author does a story on Cole I want to know what goes on from when the book ends and the epilogue. 

1 comment: