Wednesday, December 24, 2014

All Fired Up by Madelynne Ellis


Ash and Ginny are back, and HOLY CLIFFHANGER! Just a little FYI for readers out there. Ash is still unfiltered, "he hasn't. He really hasn't. Now, are you trying to get me off or make my d*** shrivel?" He is such a giver when it comes to gifts, well let's be honest this gift he's getting his woman is also gonna benefit him, "accept it, say thanks, and you can eff me outside round the corner if you feel you need to express any more gratitude than that." We do see a change in Ash this time around he's more focused on Ginny and just more attentive and caring I would say, "see you later tonight. See if you can track down your luggage, otherwise-" he handed over his credit card, and whispered the pin into her ear "-treat yourself. Hell, treat yourself anyway." The cliffhanger really left me wanting to know what is going to happen next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment