Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Poles Apart by Kirsty Moseley


Kirsty is one of my one-click authors don't give a s*** what she writes I one-click it and I wasn't disappointed with Carson and Emma's story. Carson you can tell he cares about Emma I mean he showers her with gifts and his feelings are hurt when she doesn't wear them, "his hand went to my neck, playing with the cheap necklace I was wearing tonight. "Don't you like the one I bought you? I could get you something else, if you want," he offered looking at me apologetically." Emma, she's defensive at times when it comes to her and Carson's relationship I mean they've been together...(if that's what you want to call it they never talked about what they were) for three years (I could have my years messed up) now, "my job was all right when you were just after a casual eff, but now all of a sudden I'm not good enough?" As they get re-used to each other you see the love come back (although I don't think it ever left), "eff, I don't want to go. I want to carry you upstairs and bite every effing inch of you," he growled." I loved this book I enjoyed it, it's just I wish we had more of a beginning for Carson and Emma I wanted to know how they got started, when they met and so forth when the book started we went smack dab into their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment