Saturday, November 29, 2014

It Must Be Your Love by Bella Andre


A lot can happen in five years like Mia growing some lady balls and giving Ford her two cents, "wow, a whole week without a groupie in your bed," she said in a sarcastic tone. "Do you think that makes what you did any better? Do you think that makes you less of a jerk?" Sometimes Ford has to do a double take on things that comes out of Mia's mouth, "I haven't gotten much rest since Friday," Ford said, "so I'm pretty sure I just hallucinated. You're saying that we should sleep together?" Mia she can be attentive at times, "...shoved down his jeans and boxers, leaving them in a heap on the tiled shower floor. "Oh, Ford." There was awed lust in Mia's voice, and it was a long time before she lifted her gaze back to his. "have you grown bigger in the past five years?" Ford in his own rocker way is attentive, "actually," he said as he nuzzled the wet skin where her neck met the curve of her shoulder, "it's pretty hot when you get riled up. Maybe sometime I'll let you have at me in the bedroom during a fight." I enjoyed this book a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment