Tuesday, November 25, 2014

In Love with Lucy by C.C. Wood


I've read other books by C.C. so when I can I always try to read her books, and this is a great start to a new series. It's a quick read that you can read real fast in line at the grocery store. I love a strong willed heroine and Lucy is a strong one, "you didn't use the company card to pay for dinner, but your personal check card, as though this was a date." Chris is just as strong willed as Lucy, "he grabbed the base of my ponytail, using his grip on my hair to lift me to my toes. "I'm making it my goddamn business you and I both know there's something going on between us." He's also an impatient man, "the movement of his hands stopped and I whimpered. "Eff, now I have to eat you." He's so considerate and caring, "I knew you weren't feeling well, so I brought you some things to eat and some over-the-counter migraine medicine." I enjoyed this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment