Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hunger's Mate 1-4 by A.C. Arthur


I loved Ezra right from the start, "I think you look damned good in my arms." He's protective, "when I see a woman running for her life, all that freedom crap goes straight to hell. Now you can tell me what happened or I'll find out for myself," he warned." I think what I loved most about Ezra was his cat, "the cat in Ezra was clear on one thing - save Jewel - and kill anyone who gets in his way." I'm excited to see how this plays out. 


Ezra is a passionate man so when he loses his temper he loses it bad, "you can't let me pleasure you but you can lie about your identity for three years," he said, coming to a stand." He also knows how to get his girl to shut up, "well, you're a jerk and a -" her words were cut off as his lips took hers in a hungry, desperate kiss that melted every word in his mind..." I can't wait to see what the next round works out, it's getting good. 



Ezra is a demanding boy, "lie down on the bed, spread your legs, and let me see you," he stated, that dark part of him ignoring her answer. "I need to see you, now!" He's also not a force to be reckoned with when his woman is missing, "not without Jewel," he said, pushing the sheet away and climbing out of the bed. To hell with his nudity." Can't wait to see what the final installment brings.



After everything these two have been through I'm happy to see Jewel let her guard down, "I don't want him to think I left, that I just walked away, that I didn't care," she stuttered, following Priya's lead." I was happy to see that Ezra and Jewel got their acts together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment