Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hell on Wheels by Robyn Peterman


Satan is a big ole' softie when it comes his daughter, "my dad pulled me down on his lap and hugged me tight. "It's okay with my if my adult daughter is sexually active with the Angel of Death. I will always love you no matter how distasteful your choices are." Dixie I loved her, "I've never done this before," I blurted as he effortlessly picked me up and tossed me on my bed. "And I had no idea you were so, um..humongous and I don't think that's gonna fit, so maybe we should just go to third base." I liked who she was with Hayden she was playful, "he's not the only cray immortal who wants your a**." I giggled as I traced his full lips with my finger." I enjoyed this book and I enjoyed seeing Ethan and Astrid again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment