Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fashionably Dead: Down Under by Robyn Peterman


This one I kind of enjoyed not as much as the first one because Ethan and Astrid didn't really spend much time together in my brain but when they were together it seemed like Ethan just couldn't get lucky, "oh my God," I shrieked and rolled from under Ethan. Wrapping a sheet over my naked body and putting a pillow over Ethan's privates I glared at my grandfather. "Grandpa, get out!" Although Ethan he tries to make the world go away, "you think this is funny? I'm not sure I can walk. And if you touch me again," he threatened, "I don't care if all of Hell is out there. I'm going to eff my wife." Like seriously if it isn't Grandpa interrupting them it's Astrid's little demon babies who aren't really babies but like to call her mommy, "what the hell?" Ethan groaned and covered himself with the sheet. "You've got to be effing kidding me." He slapped his hand over his eyes and tried not to laugh." Robyn's books are starting to get on my 'go-to skip all other books that need to be read first' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment