Saturday, November 29, 2014

Blood Moon by Lisa Kessler


Gareth is a little possessive man, "in Gareth's arms, I nuzzled into his neck, his scent soothing the anger and fear inside of me. His kisses traced my shoulder, his voice humming against my skin. "Mine." He sometimes has to fix himself apparently Nadya's sexiness is sometimes more than he can handle, "I slid my hand in my pants to adjust myself. I was way too hard to risk catching myself in the zipper." He will do anything to protect his woman even go against alpha, "Nadya is not a monster." It took at the strength I possessed to keep from attacking him. My voice lowered to a gravelly growl. "And if you make her feel like one, I will kick your a**, Alpha or not." I really enjoyed this book once Gareth got his head out of his a** he was a great character. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing Blood Moon!

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the book...

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete