Saturday, October 25, 2014

Underneath it All by Kate Canterbary


Instant attraction to Lauren where Matt is concerned, "Lauren's fingers moved over the plan and she studied them carefully, and it was all I could do not to grab that hand and press it to my crotch." He's a typical man he doesn't want to hear about the other men his woman has been with, "I stopped, my fingers frozen on my half-buttoned shirt. "For our purposes right now, let's not discuss you in anyone else's bed." Circling my hand in that direction, I shook my head. "In fact, I'd be good letting myself believe there haven't been any others." Lauren is a saucy girl and she's not afraid to show that side to Matt, "oh, you're here in a professional capacity? When you showed up with my panties I figured you were in manw**** mode." I enjoyed this book so damn much.

No comments:

Post a Comment