Friday, October 31, 2014

Three Christmases by Kat Bastion with Stone Bastion


Sometimes when a man goes off on a trip all he wants when he returns is his woman, "I picked up my bag and let her lead us toward the parking garage. "No. I'm seconds away from filthy-as-eff actions. You. Me. The nearest wall. A sturdy counter." Cade that boy is not bashful he pees when his woman is in the bathroom, "he flushed, then washed his hands, completely at ease with his nakedness. Then he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple. "How about a big breakfast to keep those pills from rotting a hole in your stomach?...." Although I enjoyed this one, I didn't like it as much as the others, obviously the couple is growing and more issues are arising and they're trying to figure out how they're going to fit in each others lives, but I liked the more carefree attitude they had in the last one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment