Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Smiley by Laurann Dohner


Smiley is different than the other New Species men he's not as alpha as the rest of them. He's more well Smiley. I mean the boy does have the trait of possessiveness, "Wager?" Smiley felt his rage building. "He'll flirt with her. That male is always talking about how he wants to find a human to give him babies." He's so caring and attentive when it comes to Vanni, "I'm sleeping with you." He turned with her in his arms. "We just shared sex and all I want to do now is strip us both naked and hold you close." Like all the other New Species he also puts what his girl needs before his, "me too." He nuzzled her neck, breathing softly against her skin. "But I'm being a bad mate. I bet that counter isn't too comfortable." He's always thinking of the future, "walking, for sure. Think of all the times I could come home from work and nail you in the kitchen then continue it down the hallway until we reach our bed. Tell me that doesn't sound appealing." His compliments are different than most, "I'd have to throw you over my shoulder and carry you to our room to avoid taking you on the floor if you looked any better." I enjoyed this book and I think Jericho and Beth are gonna be having a little somethin', somethin' going on I'm hoping they're the next book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment