Sunday, October 26, 2014

Perfect Chaos by Nashoda Rose


I loved this one better than the "Tear Asunder" books. Our boy Deck has a little possessive problem when it comes to Georgie, "she's mine. That means you touch her again and you'll be in a body bag." Georgie has some demons and well at first Deck that boy can't make up his mind so I was feeling upset for Georgie, "I shrugged, but it was stiff. "Don't need to tell me. I'm not your wife or girlfriend. I'm merely a promise to my dead brother. And I'm not staying at my parents." Once the boy gets his head out of his a** he doesn't do things half a**, "it means you're mine - completely. There's no running. No going back. And sure as eff no lies. You have an issue, we talk. You have a problem, I'll deal with it. If I need you to do something, I expect you to do it." When it comes to Georgie, Deck has no problem keeping up the pace his little 'head' wants to go at, "my c*** swelled so hard it was painful. Jesus, yes. I'd eff her for the next week straight if I could." Georgie's tactics to get her man's mind off why she had a loaded gun were very affective, "why the hell would you pick it up in the first place?" He threw his towel onto the bed, unabashed at his nakedness and I was happy to see he had one hell of a hard-on." She can totally be persuasive sometimes she has to let Deck think he came up with the idea, "I'm saying fine because I don't want another man's arms around you teaching you how to hold a effin' gun." Honestly I can't wait for the next book in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment