Saturday, October 25, 2014

Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway


Our boy Nick is blunt and doesn't mind speaking out of term, "he narrows his gaze at me. "Are you sure about that? Because you only have to say the word. You are, after all, my first choice for a eff." Honestly Nick sometimes runs his mouth without thinking, "one final thing," he whispers. "When I was inside Dorotea last night, I close my eyes and pretended it was you." That is so damn sweet. I really enjoyed Nick's bluntness, "he bends down so that his lips graze my ear. "The admiration isn't one sided. I think you 
look completely effable in that pretty little dress." I loved this book it was really different Nick had an alter ego and I loved Viv. I loved the humor the book contained, the romance and heartbreak there is nothing I would change about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment