Friday, October 31, 2014

One Night: Denied by Jodi Ellen Malpas


Apparently this is a second book in a series I did not know that I just found the cover pretty so I wanted to read it. I wasn't sure what was going on in the beginning as I didn't read the first book in the series but I quickly figured it out thanks to Livy's ballsy mouth, "you think getting yourself a little wet might fix this? You eff women for a living, Miller! And you effed me! You made me one of them!" I stagger back, dizzy from both my fury and the flashbacks of our time in the hotel room." Yeah I like my heroines ballsy it makes for a fun ride in the book department, "you wanted to continue with your secret life of effing woman after woman, and you wanted me to make myself readily available for you to eff when you got home." Miller he loves his girl so of course he'd do anything she wanted, "yes!" His eyes fly open, his jaw clenched. "You can do whatever the effing hell you want to me, Olivia. I'll take it all." I can't wait to see how Olivia and Miller's relationship turns out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment