Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Never Let Go by C.M. Stunich


Even though this is supposed to Zella and Noah's story Ty still worms his way in there and I loved it, "hey, sorry, I was eavesdropping," he says, like it's no big deal. Never rolls her eyes but slides her fingers around his neck, pressing her face to his chest. Ty looks over at me, eyes searching. I nod my head, almost imperceptibly and his hands tighten around her waist. "let's go feed Noah," he says softly, laying his cheek against the top of her scalp. "Baby Noah that is. There's no way I'm letting Big Noah put your t** in his mouth." Noah he can be a hard character to figure out and Zella she's been hurt deeply, and is in her own la la land. Noah though sure doesn't mind about being honest about a few things, "I guarantee it," he whispers back, voice still kind of gentle, even though his arms are squeezing me tight, almost too tight. "Haven't you noticed? I spent the last year working my sexual frustration out in the gym." In his own way Noah can be possessive, "Noah takes a deep breath and presses his lips against my neck. "If you ever had a baby, it'd have to be with me." The ending cut deep not knowing what's going to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment