Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Secret Summer by Theresa Trouthman


Caitlin I liked her, "I just want you to know. I'm not embarrassed to be with you. I just feel like if I tell my dad, he'll feel obligated to tell my mom. I just can't deal with it right now. Do you know what I mean?" Dylan I don't think he likes being a secret, "Dylan shrugged. "Better than your mom finding us on your bed making out." Caitlin that girl sometimes can't hold in how she feels she's so honest, and innocent and I liked that, "what are we going to do? I can't stop thinking about it. I want to go further. You've become my best friend, Dylan. I want to be with you like that. I need to feel what being that close to someone is like." Dylan you can tell that boy is inexperienced but he's willing to take one for his girl, "what if I come too fast? What if you don't enjoy it? What if I suck?" I really liked this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment